What is the role?
As a Marketing Operations Manager you will support our Business Development Team with the day to day management of business operations in a group of local markets that will be assigned to you. You will assist one or more Business Development Managers with operational tasks related to the launch, optimization and maintenance of products in your respective markets. Your job will be focused on marketing operations and inter-departmental communications, but also includes relationship management and market compliance.
- You are the go-to in between person that organizes everything. We make the deals, you make it happen!
- You keep everything on the right track with your can-do attitude, because you are a goal oriented and proactive team player.
- You are a commercially driven person with a strong affinity for marketing and information technology.
- You can actively engage in intensive technical interaction.
- You are willing to learn, prepared to grow and you like to travel.
What will you be doing?
- Assist the Business Development team with market research and development.
- Liaising between payment processors, market regulators and our technical department, in order to set up or update payment integrations in an orderly and compliant manner.
- Together with the technical team you will set up, configure, test and update payment flows from pricing to legals.
- Analyze data in order to improve UX or identity issues related to customer satisfaction.
- Assist the Business Development team with day to day marketing operations like A/B testing and competitor analysis.
- Investigate technical notifications related to transactions.
- Monitor transaction data and report anomalies to the technical department.
- Report transaction date to our Finance team.
- Assist the Sales team with market intelligence.
- Stay in touch with our payments processors and other suppliers by meeting them during trade shows and business dinners.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.