As a Junior Business Operations Associate you will be working closely with the other members of the Business Team, including Business Development Managers, and Cross Functional Teams to coordinate the operational activities of the assigned markets. You will need to ensure smooth operation of our services by monitoring performance, analysis, creating campaigns, troubleshooting and escalation of issues to the relevant department(s) and/or partner(s).
- You will work from our office in Amsterdam, but will cooperate closely with your colleagues in Asia (Malaysia and Vietnam).
- We are looking for a goal-oriented and proactive person to assist the Country Manager and the Business Developer in all operational and commercial aspects of the markets in MENA.
- Candidates with 1 – 2 years working experience in mobile content or carrier billing are encouraged to apply.
What will you be doing?
- Have a full overview of the status of each market by daily monitoring of statistics of the assigned markets within your responsibility (billing, sales and fraud checks).
- Troubleshoot where necessary and provide the analysis to relevant managers for actions to be taken.
- Communicate within your designated country team on progress in connectivity optimizations, integrations, service setups, projects and daily tasks.
- Prepare and set up services for approval by payment service providers.
- Set up new campaigns and test its functionalities.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
What you will bring
- min. 1 year working experience (fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply)
- Affinity with mobile content and a passion for the internet
- Project management state of mind with the ability to monitor and pus tasks to completion
- An enthusiastic team player and a strong communicator in English, fluent in Arabic
- Proactive, self-starting and getting things done mentality. Willingness to learn.
The good stuff
- Established in 2006, we are a market-proven, well-established, international company with an informal culture and ability to move fast;
- Sam Media is a team of passionate and confident creatives, marketing experts and developers focused on delivering excellent products and services to hundreds of millions of mobile consumers worldwide.
- We invest in the personal development of each Sam Median by taking courses, attending conferences, and other learning opportunities;
- We have regular team(building) events, including lunches, monthly office birthday celebrations, and a yearly company trip;
- We have a creative office in the heart of Amsterdam with tasty coffee, tea, fresh fruit, daily fresh lunch, and beers on Friday afternoons.
We have a hybrid working model where people can work remotely part-time. We do value time in the office and will require it from everyone.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.