We are looking for a Frontend Developer that will join our team in Kuala Lumpur, but will also work with colleagues and clients in other parts of the world. Check out if you are a fit for Sam Media and have the following skills/experience:
Do you have a keen eye for new technologies and platforms and consider yourself to be a front-end development expert, innovator and a team player?
This role requires a creative mindset as well as deep understanding of Web technologies. You will be converting design mockups into interactive and responsive HTML5 pages, banner ads, rich-media creatives and Web apps. You will choose the right tools and the best techniques in crafting a great experience for our users.
It is not necessary to have many years of experience to be a superb Web developer, we build an opportunity for each other to grow whether you are a smart, knowledgeable and enthusiastic fresh grad or a well-experienced senior hacker.
In our data driven team, you focus on providing a seamless user experience in highly optimized Web apps.
You should be able to explain the rationale behind your choices and have a critical eye for the details.
Your Skills and Responsibilities
- Work with our designers to quickly create and test prototypes and mockups.
- You know how to transform creative design drafts, wireframes and PSDs into fully functional, interactive Web pages.
- Contribute to our in-house design system, building components with exciting new front-end tech.
- Work with team members and stakeholders across multiple countries, both in-person and remotely.
- You will need to work with command line tools, including git, npm, and many other front-end technologies.
- You have experience in improving core web vitals, measuring user interactions to improve conversion rate through AB testing
- You have a good sense of typography, use of colors and layouts.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Strong communicator in English
- An informal, fun and multicultural working environment in Kuala Lumpur
- We encourage initiative and new ideas
- Opportunity to showcase and test your designs with thousands of users in real-time
- A competitive salary package and bonus
- Many company sponsored activities including an annual company retreat
- Visa sponsorship and relocation when applicable
- Personal development, learning and growth is integrated in our culture
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.