We are looking for a Campaign Manager with a strong background in Google Ads (preferably Display) to join our growing Performance Marketing team based in Amsterdam.
What will you be doing?
- Own the creation, implementation, and optimization of all google ads campaigns.
- Leverage data and analytics tools to determine the effectiveness of campaigns and constantly optimise.
- Collaborate with other teams (Business Development, Design, Data & Tech) to bring campaigns to life.
- Identify and test new verticals and funnels
- This role has a broad reach and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to learn and be exposed to various traffic sources and other exciting projects within the team.
Core Skills / Experience:
- 1-2+ years of experience with Google ads (Display) in different verticals.
- Finished a Bachelor studies in a Business or Marketing related field.
- Comfortable segmenting large data sets to optimise campaigns.
- Experience in the VAS industry is a strong plus.
- Experience with other channels (Facebook, Instagram, DSPs) is a plus.
What we offer:
- A Competitive salary in line with market conditions and your skills and experience
- Although this position isn’t remote, we offer flexible working schedules.
- Established in 2006, we are a market-proven, well-established, international company with an informal culture. We trust our team members to get the job done, how they do it is up to them.
- We invest in the personal development of each Sam Median by taking courses, attending conferences, and other learning opportunities;
- We have regular team(building) events, including lunches, monthly office birthday celebration, and a yearly company trip
- We have a creative office in the heart of Amsterdam with tasty coffee, tea, fresh fruit, daily fresh lunch, and beers on Friday afternoons.