We are looking for a Campaign Manager with a strong background in Google Ads (preferably Display) to join our growing Performance Marketing team based in Amsterdam.
What will you be doing?
- Own the creation, implementation, and optimization of all google ads campaigns.
- Leverage data and analytics tools to determine the effectiveness of campaigns and constantly optimise.
- Collaborate with other teams (Business Development, Design, Data & Tech) to bring campaigns to life.
- Identify and test new verticals and funnels
- This role has a broad reach and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to learn and be exposed to various traffic sources and other exciting projects within the team.
Core Skills / Experience:
- 1-2+ years of experience with Google ads (Display) in different verticals.
- Finished a Bachelor studies in a Business or Marketing related field.
- Comfortable segmenting large data sets to optimise campaigns.
- Experience in the VAS industry is a strong plus.
- Experience with other channels (Facebook, Instagram, DSPs) is a plus.
What we offer:
- A Competitive salary in line with market conditions and your skills and experience
- Although this position isn’t remote, we offer flexible working schedules.
- Established in 2006, we are a market-proven, well-established, international company with an informal culture. We trust our team members to get the job done, how they do it is up to them.
- We invest in the personal development of each Sam Median by taking courses, attending conferences, and other learning opportunities;
- We have regular team(building) events, including lunches, monthly office birthday celebration, and a yearly company trip
- We have a creative office in the heart of Amsterdam with tasty coffee, tea, fresh fruit, daily fresh lunch, and beers on Friday afternoons.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.