We are looking for an Agency Lead that will join our team in Amsterdam, but will also work with colleagues and clients in other parts of the world. Check out if you are a fit for Sam Media and have the following skills/experience:
The Agency Lead is responsible for crafting, developing and implementing the strategic growth plan for the agency. They will manage and grow a cross-functional team of account managers, designers and digital marketing experts. The Agency Lead will transform Sam Agency into a multi-million dollar business by ensuring that the agency’s clients receive exceptional service and results. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading and developing performance marketing teams, and streamlining internal processes to support scalability and efficiency. Entrepreneurial spirit and skills, a deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape and experience in developing and executing growth strategies is also required. Having established a network in the DCB sector is a big advantage.
- Lead the cross-functional team to deliver successful campaigns and reach revenue targets, ensuring that all stakeholders are informed and engaged throughout the process.
- Define key milestones, goals and objectives for the agency and motivate the team to reach these targets.
- Develop and implement a strategic growth plan for the agency, including identifying new business opportunities and expanding existing relationships.
- Lead and manage a team of account managers, providing guidance, coaching, and mentorship to ensure that they meet or exceed performance expectations. Plan and hire new talents.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key clients.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate agency performance, providing feedback and implementing improvements as needed.
- Implement and continually improve internal processes and tools to support scalability and efficiency, aligning them with the agency’s objectives.
- Oversee the agency’s financial performance, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Experience in a leadership role within a digital marketing agency and / or the digital content industry, with experience in developing and executing growth strategies
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing commercial relationships.
- Strong management, leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with budget management and contract negotiation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.