Are you highly customer focused with a great attention for details?
Are you competent in developing direct response marketing campaigns and automating those?
Are you passionate about sales and conversion funnels?
Do you like to work in a fun and talented team responsible for driving sales and optimizing campaigns in an online performance marketing company with millions of impressions per hour?
What will you be doing?
- You will be at the basis of a new exciting venture and team;.
- You will be defining and executing strategies for Google ads. This also includes setting up and managing a team of media buyers with a focus on Google (and Double Click) but probably also other ad exchanges;
- You will be setting up and optimize new campaigns;
- You will manage large media budgets;
- You will create and manage a team of Google media buyers;
- You will contribute with everything else that will contribute to our marketing performance;
Your Skills and Responsibilities:
- +2 years experience with Google ads (Adwords).
- Experience in direct response marketing campaigns.
- Confident to work with large media budgets.
- Analytical mind and able to optimize campaigns.
- Experience with tracking parameters.
More reasons to come and work with us:
- Established in 2006, we are a market-proven, well-established, international company with an informal culture and ability to move fast;
- We invest in the personal development of each Sam Median by taking courses, attending conferences, and other learning opportunities;
- We have regular team(building) events, including lunches, monthly office birthday celebration, and a yearly company trip;
- We have a creative office in the heart of Amsterdam with tasty coffee, tea, fresh fruit, daily fresh lunch, and beers on Friday afternoons.
How to apply:
Click here to apply now